Monday, May 9, 2011

Stressful Me


Sometimes, I lose motivation in doing my work

When this happens, a chain reaction will occur
I will procrastinate and delay
By thinking that there will still be a time for me to do it later
Even knowing that I will need to struggle to finish it last minute
Sacrificing my sleep time to burn the midnight oil
Eventually, I will be stressed out
Just to complete everything.

When I feel so lazy to do my work
I notice that I will devour more food than usual
Watching movies more often
Hanging out with friends more frequently
Driving a car around the town aimlessly
Just to kill so- called free time.

My favourite hobby, hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. Just found out your blog via FB... hehe, already followed you! and, welcome to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. Anyway, thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete