Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Tiring Week

Last week was also another busy and tiring week for me. I had so many things to deal with, tasks, assignments, marching practice, English Language society and finally, the ‘I Gaya, I Malaysia’  run. Sometimes, I feel like 24 hours a day is not enough for me to do all my things. But, I realise that it is not the quantity of time that matters, but the way we manage our things is far more important. Most importantly, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!
I am really engrossed to write about the ‘1 Gaya, 1Malaysia’ event, where all the participants needed to run for about 5 KM for boys and 3 KM for girls. Actually, I did not want to participate in this event at first. But, due to some administrative matters, I had to join although to be frank, I was half- hearted.
Talking about the run, I managed to finish the run! Let me repeat it, I FINISHED THE RUN! Although I was not the first to cross the finishing line but at least I FINISHED it and I was not the last one to arrive. It was quite a satisfaction actually when you reached the finishing line because before the run, I did not think I was able to do it. I then realised that in order to achieve something great, we need to be positive and believe in our abilities.
All the tired faces after finishing the run.

P/s: The exam is coming and all the assignments need to be handed in.

1 comment: